Friday, July 31, 2009

Bon Jovi Wins in Any Language

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (GALAG!!!),

I present Elliot Eaton and his rhetorical prowess as demonstrated by the speech he gave during our Japanese Culture and Language Program's annual speech contest.

It's entirely in Japanese, so for everybody who is not Michael Thornton, just bide your time until (2:00-2:15ish)--it'll be well worth it =). You can totally pick out the words "ABBA" and "Money Money Money" too a little before that.

Also, apologies for the bad quality, my camera fails, which is also why you miss the first 5 seconds of his speech because it wouldn't start recording.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I never knew that's what it was called a galag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap... I thought my accent and pronunciation was getting better, and then I listened to myself. Ouch. I know I've improved though, so that means I must have been god-awful to begin with. :p

    ReplyDelete