Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Night at a College in China

So I'm sitting here trying (failing) to do homework and I hear some loud, male voices whooping and shouting outside. I wasn't really interested - there've been a lot of graduations at the school the past few days (I think different majors graduate on different days?), and a lot of celebrations - but then another voice shouted at them a few times. I went to the open window to see if I could decipher the Chinese equivalent of "shut up, you damn kids!" and was afforded a Rear Window-like view of all the rooms with lights in the buildings surrounding mine.

Because of the weird echo effects in the courtyard, I'm still not sure who was making all the noise. I'm thinking it might be connected to the room across the way full of naked boys flinging water at each other, though. Um. 好玩儿吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment