Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Absurd?

So, my partner's (Jason, TC '05, Glee Clubber...I know, but forgive him for his wayward ways, as I have) best friend from Yale happens to be living in Beijing this summer (this best friend also happens to be Chinese and a graduate of Yali School Middle School, the school where Jason (Pe2 Jei2 Sen1) and I (Yang2 Jun4 Cheng2) will be teaching for the next two years). This best friend is also quite the partier, and considering he's living in China on a US salary (he's works for a Boston consulting firm), he has no qualms partying hard and bringing his friends along for the ride. I've been out with Jason and his bud a few times thus far, and we've had fun, but I think the shit's hitting the fan this weekend when he throws a Hawaiin-themed party. He's invited, like, the entire ex-pat community and is basically buying out a liquir store. I have a feeling it's going be uber-special.

I can't wait.

Love from Beijing, the future capital of the world,

-cy

No comments:

Post a Comment