Friday, June 19, 2009

SQUIDS (Part Two)

Squids are a huge deal in Hakodate, so expect tons more squid posts here in commemoration of the most badass section of band =)

Anyway, Chris Brown (I can never resist using his full name), Ashok, and I tried SQUID INK ICE CREAM the other day, aka Ikazumi. It's actually REALLY REALLY GOOD, OMD. Seriously. I had the vanilla-ikazumi, and mooched licks of Ashok's melon-ikazumi (om nom nom!), and I swear, we're going back there again sometime soon to try other flavors.

Sadly, I didn't have my camera that day and couldn't get a close up picture, so I'm stealing this picture from Chris' Light Fellowship Blog:



And...I'm not actually that short. I'm just standing on the lower part of the sloped street o_O

Eat babies!

(edit)
Also, my address if anybody wants to write Elliot or me and send us stuff, because you're missing us so terribly much:

Thanh Tran (or Elliot Eaton, clearly)
c/o Hokkaido International Foundation
14-1 Motomachi, Hakodate, Hokkaido
040-0054 JAPAN

2 comments:

  1. Aw man. I'll totes send a postcard as soon as I figure out where in this country I buy stamps. Or how to say stamps. Or both, ideally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, you totally are that short. Just throwing it out there.

    ReplyDelete